Before you install Envato Sale Tools, make sure that your server meets the following requirements:
- Apache (with
mod_rewriteenabled) or Nginx
- PHP 8.1 or greater (with
- MySQL 5.7+ (>= 8.0 recommended) or MariaDB 10.3+.
In the most servers (shared hosting, VPS, dedicated servers) these requirements are met by default. But you can always check it with your hosting provider.
We are providing free installation service. If you are not a technical users and cannot install our script, please create a ticket on our support center and give us your hosting information, we will install it for you for free.
Video tutorial install via GUI
Follow these steps to install Envato Sale Tools:
- Download the latest version of Envato Sale Tools from CodeCanyon.
- Once the download is complete, unzip the downloaded archive and upload all files and folders to the root directory of your server.
- The root directory is typically named
public_htmlon shared hosting or
wwwon VPS/dedicated servers. You can use an FTP client (e.g., FileZilla) or a file manager provided by your hosting provider to upload the files.
- After uploading, make sure to set the appropriate file permissions for Laravel. The following folders should have write permissions (typically
- Once the files are uploaded, open your website in a web browser, you should see the installation wizard.
- Follow the instructions provided by the installation wizard to complete the installation process. Start setting up your database connection details, creating an admin account, and configuring other necessary settings.
- Once the installation is complete, you should be able to access and use Envato Sale Tools by visiting your website.
It’s based on Laravel framework, the root folder for it is
/public. You shouldn’t install it on a sub-folder, use subdomain is better than sub-folder. (we won’t support to install our product on sub-folder).
Debugging mode is enabled by default. You can disable it by setting the
APP_DEBUG variable to
false in the
After you have installed Envato Sale Tools, you can start setting up your Envato credentials and other settings. Please refer to the Getting Started section for more details.